Saturday, March 19, 2011

Tae Kwon Do Day

Saturday was Tae Kwon Do Parents' Day.  Chan Hye and I went to watch Sam, Will, San and their classmates in a special presentation.  Some students were promoted to the next belt. 

The photo below is of Sam breaking a board to be promoted to yellow belt.

Master Lim is holding the board. He was on the Korean National Demonstration Team.  He is the owner and head teacher at this Tae Kwon Do facility.
Below is a photo of Will breaking a board so that she could also be promoted to the next belt.
 Sam is presented with her belt.  Master Lim ties it on.
 Barry the English Tae Kwon Do instructor.  He's so handsome!
 Master Lim introduces Barry to the parents.

3 comments:

  1. So cool! I had to laugh b/c, for a minute, I thought Barry was the one writing this post. Then I saw the caption for his photo, declaring how handsome he was. Hee hee ... didn't much sound like Barry to write in third person, let alone call himself handsome :)

    Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! That made me laugh :) That's definitely not Barry's style. How's school? Yoi're SO close to the finish line!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool!! I loved seeing the pictures! Congrats to the kids. (and to Barry...for being so handsome!!) love you all, mom

    ReplyDelete