1 Corinthians 9:24
Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.
There is more than one kind of prize to run for. When I run the DMZ Marathon in Cheolwon, South Korea on Sept. 9, 2012. I will not be running to cross the finish line first. The prize that I have in my sights is the children in the Asian countries we are tryin
g to reach. Every donation that I receive will go to support the ministry of Kids Worship as they tirelessly work to reach the hundreds of millions of children who have never heard the good news of Jesus Christ.
Please consider supporting the work that we are doing in Asia. Also please forward these updates to any friends you may have that may be willing to stand with us. Join us as we share the Father's heart for his children.
Please consider supporting the work that we are doing in Asia. Also please forward these updates to any friends you may have that may be willing to stand with us. Join us as we share the Father's heart for his children.
~Barry
No comments:
Post a Comment