Great news!!! The final details are falling into place. (Not a moment too soon!) Thanks for taking the time during this busy season to bend in prayer on our behalf. We don't merit your time, interest or energy, but we're absolutely grateful and humbly thank you. We know we couldn't take this step without the strong hand of the Lord and the prayers of the saints. He really is faithful to provide as He guides. We're just along for the ride and desperately praying that we'll be found worthy of the call.
Thank you Lord for providing! Lizzy has a foster home. That's been such a concern of my heart. I love my lil' Lizzy so much. I'm going to miss her sweet brown eyes and snugly, soft fur. She's been a good buddy and I know she'll be easy for her new peeps to love. A gal from the tack store will take her for the year. I'm going to introduce them to each other this week. Also, we found a secure, climate-controlled storage facility for our belongings -- our house! Yep, some friends are going to rent out the house (furnished), which will be a mutual blessing.
On the Korea front, our dear friends in Korea have been working overtime to secure our visas (still in process) and smooth out the details over there. We have housing and employment already set up. Kidoong left a message today to ask that we bring a copy of our driving record so we can get cheaper car insurance. I am SO thankful to have such a gracious and attentive God and such precious people to help prepare the path as we make this transition.
We've heard references several times to Indiana Jones and the invisible bridge. That's definitely been an accurate description of this leg of the journey. With these details in place, it's like the sand has been tossed over the bridge and there's enough visibility in place to know where to take the next step.
Merry Christmas!
p.s. We need some huge suitcases. I'm going to check Goodwill. We'd love to borrow some if anyone has some. Thanks.
Wow!!! This is all such good news! God always comes through ... very 11th hour about it but, BOY! does He ever do His thing when it's time. I love the invisible bridge analogy. I will keep praying. This is all becoming WAY too real now. I am so happy for you ... and so sad at the same time *sniff* I love you, friend!
ReplyDeleteGreat news!!! I wish I had kept mom and dad's big suitcases!!! How about Good Will...that's where theirs went! Looking forward to hearing all the details. love you!!! mom
ReplyDelete