Visas
I just wanted to thank you guys (and gals) for teaming up with us! We absolutely cannot do this alone.
I'm asking that you take 10 seconds and pray for our visas. That 1 little document is vital to our being able to live and serve in Korea and the surrounding countries. You would be AMAZED at how many details are required for this process. I've gathered transcripts, birth certificates, marriage license, state criminal background checks, FBI criminal background checks, letters of reference, etc. I've had documents sent to us, notarized and apostilled... details, details, details!
The latest email I got said that my notarized and apostilled criminal background check is not sufficient. Wha??? Do I need Obama to give the Korean gov't a personal phone call and vouch for us? I have no criminal record, so the rap sheet isn't much to look at, but I would think it would suffice.
Will you friends please say a quick prayer for us that the Lord will make a way for all 4 visas to go through quickly so that we can move forward with God's plan? THANK YOU. Your prayers make all the difference.
I have to say that I am a typical American in the fact that I'd prefer to be independent and not ask anyone for anything, BUT, the Lord has made it abundantly clear that self-reliant, independence is NOT the way of the Kingdom. We were created to need Him and each other! Thanks for your partnership and your friendship. I'm excited to see what the Lord will do in and through all of us.
OY VEY! Seriously?! Sheesh.
ReplyDeletePraying now.